Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Emery Kate's Closet

I meant to post this a few months back, but I did not due to a camera USB cord mishap. I just came across these photos and chose to post it. These items are now about 6 months old and still holding up!

We received a petti-skirt (not pictured), flip flops and a tutu that was custom ordered from Emery Kate’s Closet, a small-town home business based in Kentucky. They were all made of great quality that they could even withstand this “tom-boyish princess”. If you’re looking for custom made jewelry, hairbows, tutus, flip-flops, etc stop over to the facebook page Emery Kate’s Closetfor more information.

NICOLE

Disclaimer: Emery Kate's Closet provided me with a free product that I won in a giveaway.  Thankful for the gift, I chose to share my honest opinion with others via this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Design by Budding Blogs